The Texas Policy Lab (TPL) is seeking to attract Pre-Doctoral Fellows interested in social policy evaluation. Fellowships will last three years and are intended for recent graduates with a baccalaureate degree who wish to build their quantitative skills and obtain hands-on experience in program evaluation before they apply to graduate school. Fellows will be assigned a mentor from the Texas Policy Lab, can take one course per semester that contribute to their quantitative skills in program evaluation and approved by their mentor in each of their first two years, and will contribute to TPL’s projects.
We are looking for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as economics, statistics, or public policy with:
- Coursework in statistics,
- Knowledge of at least one software statistical package, such as Stata, SAS, or R,
- Good analytical and research skills,
- Good verbal and written communications skills,
- Good presentation skills,
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
If interested, please send a cover letter, your resume and academic transcript to email@example.com.