The Texas Policy Lab is looking to hire research coordinator who would like to work on pressing early childhood policy issues in Texas. The successful candidate will work with other members of TPL and faculty at Rice University to coordinate day-to-day research activities (e.g. screening, enrollment, and primary data collection from research participants).
If you have relevant experience with implementing research projects, we would like to hear from you. The desired start date is January 2020.
We prefer candidates with:
- Expertise, as demonstrated by relevant experience, in collecting primary data.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, sociology, anthropology, public policy or another relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects independently, including strong time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders in a productive and timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience with research methods and primary data collection.